KUALA LUMPUR: The MIC has hired two information technology (IT) specialists to rebut allegations against the party on the Internet.
“We would make sure that the allegations are replied to within 24 hours,” president Datuk Seri S. Samy Vellu said here at the 62nd Selangor MIC delegates conference here on Saturday.
come on-lah... if someone poses questions on
- the management of Maika
- Telekom shares beneficiaries
- the oppresion of Makkal Osai
- marginalisation of the Indian poor
- MIC's stand on HINDRAF
- TAFE College
- Samy Vellu's hairstyle
you seriously think 2 IT specialists would know how to reply to these issues? would they have enough MIC content and knowledge in them to be able to expertly and specialist-ly rebutt the allegations?
101 thoughts are springing out of Lulu's little mind. amongst them
1. why [lulu's rolling her eyes as she types this] would you need to hire expensive IT specialists to do a job that even a lulu like Lulu can do?
2. if they know enough, would they have enough freedom to reply the truth?
3. er... wouldnt it make more sense to hire fiction writers if you're looking for people to rebutt the allegations
4. would the IT Specialists be mere scribes, requiring no greater skilss than that of a typist typing out what the master dictates?
5. would it be a cheaper option to do it the azalina way - providing cyber trooper jobs for the umemployed [ read: cheap labour]?
6. is there some sinister agenda in hiring specialists with skillsets to take over your blog?
7. for real-ah, these IT specialists?