Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Can Lulu Do A Hearsay too?

from Malaysiakini,

Tun Majid: What did Abdul Razak tell you?
Siti Aisyah: Abdul Razak told me that something bad had happened. I asked him what happened. He told me that Aminah was dead. I was shocked. Abdul Razak asked me, “Do you know who did it?” I asked who. He then said, “Azilah did it.”
Tun Majid: Did you ask who is Azilah?
Siti Aisyah: I was quite confused. Abdul Razak answered, “The UTK guy who came the other day. His name is Azilah.”

Siti Aisyah is secretary to political analyst Abdul Razak Baginda
Tun Majid Tun Hamzah pula is the deputy public prosecutor

so, this sets Lulu wondering.
Can I go bisik to Altantuya's father, telling him that it was a very high level conspiracy carried out by some UTKs under the orders of ___ [up to you-la, who you want to name]
and then after that, can Altantuya's father go to court and repeat this hearsay?

What do you think?

and whilst we're at it, instead of banning raunchy shows and blurring out longkangs and not allowing Shindlers List, Prince of Egypt etc to be shown, they should instead ban Law & Order, Boston Legals etc cos these shows reveal to the Malaysian public what bumbling bees we have in the Public Prosecutor's office.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I bet a Hollywood movie about the murder and its subsequent trial and cover-up will soon be filmed.

Anonymous said...

Hearsays are selectively acceptable. A thousand and one cherry-pickings are born from the selfsame national philosophy. This isn't known as Bolehland for nothing.

~wits0~

bsg said...

those days they use pencils to poke my skin to check for temperature and feel my heartbeat now suppose they wear thick black suits becoz courtroom too cold ( otherwise they too will tremble for concealing truth and perpetrating lies come judgement day issit got such things ah )