i have some lulu-sical [friend of philosophical, but the lulu version] thoughts on this picture.
The infamous picture is from NatTan at jelas.info
Looking at it, I see the parallels reflected in UMNO politics.
1. To get up, you need to be carried by someone.
2. When you're up there, someone's bound to be grabbing your *ahem*
3. You're not very comfortable up there
4. You're constantly worried in case you'd topple down.
5. Things aren't all that stable up there.
6. You can get really fat up there
hope this post has helped you ponder about the symbolism of this photo and the state of politics in UMNO. I'm interested to hear what else you can THINK of.
whilst i'm being lulu-sical, i've noticed that no one has tagged me for the "Five Thinking Blog" award. very sad-la...is it because Lulu doesn't inspire you to think?