Saturday, November 04, 2006

A Lulu Sing-A-Long : How Do You Solve A Problem Like Zakaria

Maria (from the Sound of Music)
I hate to have to say it but I very firmly feel
Maria's not an asset to the abbey
I like to say a word in her behalf
Maria makes me laugh

How do you solve a problem like Maria
How do you catch a cloud and pin it down
How do you find a word that means Maria
A flibbertijibbet, a will o the wisp, a clown


Zakaria (from the Sound of Lulu)
I hate to have to say it but I very firmly feel
Zakaria's not an asset to Selangor
I like to say a word in his behalf
Zakaria makes me laugh

How do solve a problem like Zakaria
How do catch a crook and bring him down
How do you solve a solution for Zakaria……..
How do you hold a corrupt UMNOputera to the law



sorry for those who were hoping for a solution.
It looks like UMNO and their practise of select law enforcement is moving towards the direction of letting him off the hook.
Kononnya, cannot robohkan the rumah cos "If Zakaria’s house is torn down, what about the others?"
Well, KT, you can leave it there and it will be a powerful symbol for the opposition. Gosh... instead of using the popular bulan, symbolism of pangkahkan "istana" may be a more appealing to the people of S'gor.
Or, KT, you could fine him under the max RM500K or 2 years in jail. Saman and jail time will not hurt his political career. It's already ended. Yours, maybe not. Salvage yours.

What has been happening to the man whom , according to Setiausaha Sulit baginda, Datuk Mohd Munir Bani, HRH Sultan's advise to

Sebagai orang Melayu, beliau hendaklah bersikap sopan santun dan berbudi bahasa


Well, the sopan santun berbudi bahasa man has spoken today. In a NST headlined "Public will be the big loser, claims Zakaria" .
excerpts

Datuk Zakaria Mat Deros has never been short of confidence throughout his years in politics. This self-belief, which helped him rise from railway worker to political strongman, was on show yesterday. Despite being slapped with a series of negative disclosures about his conduct, the state assemblyman for Port Klang said the public would be the big loser with him no longer in the Klang Municipal Council.
In stark contrast to his Press conference on Tuesday, he did not shed tears or seem crestfallen. Instead, he seemed like a man who believed that the worst was over.
Lulu told you, "Zakaria makes me LAUGH".

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am laughing also !

So when can we go to the Karaoke while the heat is still on !

( my prediction: in 21 days nobody will remember who is this guy !)

The Malaysian. said...

Frankly lulu, if I were the PM I would be ashamed and embarrassed to have a corrupted clown like Zakaria in my party. That's why I suppose I'm not the PM!

Maverick SM said...

Actually, I do agree that the public will be the loser. There are many others who "eat money" and shit them in London and Europe. In fact, Zakaria has the most Chinese partners in his business. So, you know what he meant when he said, the public is the loser?